1. Please describe your professional strengths or areas of expertise and how they will contribute to the enhancement of this committee.
2. What interests you about the position for which you are volunteering?
3. For previous committee experience, please give an example of a past accomplishment that added value to the volunteer position you held. If you have no previous committee experience, please share a relevant example from a professional or personal accomplishment.
4. Tell us more about yourself: your current position and responsibilities, professional interests, hobbies, etc.
5. Please share any other information which you believe may help determine your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.
**The position of Mentorship Committee Chair is also open. In addition to the qualifications listed above, please include in your letter of interest any leadership experience specific to the aforementioned activities.**