Members of the RFS Committee serve as champions for the society by promoting the benefits of in-training membership to colleagues, developing specific content and resources to help members-in-training navigate through their early careers, supporting social media activities to communicate the activities of the RFS Committee, and developing yearly objectives to continue work on member retention and recruitment activities. For more information on the RFS Committee, click here to read the RFS Charter.
Please provide a letter of interest outlining the following items:
1. Please describe your professional strengths or areas of expertise and how they will contribute to the enhancement of this committee.
2. What interests you about the position for which you are volunteering?
3. For previous committee experience, please give an example of a past accomplishment that added value to the volunteer position you held. If you have no previous committee experience, please share a relevant example from a professional or personal accomplishment.
4. Tell us more about yourself: your current position and responsibilities, professional interests, hobbies, etc.
5. Please share any other information which you believe may help determine your qualifications for the position for which you are applying.